This is the course or you!
Introducing: VIRTUAL NETWORKING SUCCESS – How To Become Better At Networking To Build Long-Lasting Connections and Grow Your Business or Career. THIS DIGITAL COURSE INCLUDES: 1 E-BOOK, 10 VIDEOS, 10 AUDIO FILES, 1 RESOURCE REPORT, 1 MIND MAP, 1 CHEAT SHEET, 1 GUIDE AND 1 CHECKLIST.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this digital course:
– Picking the right contacts to add to your virtual network.
– How to make new virtual connections from anywhere in the world, without looking like a sales pitch
– How to nurture your current connections so all your past work doesn’t go to waste.
– Some of the best virtual networking tools that you use to make it easier to connect with others, including Zoom and Slack.
– All about virtual etiquette to help you master the virtual meeting and get ahead.
– How to make virtual networking work, even when you are an introvert.
– How to come up with the best networking strategy to finally see success.
– The importance of social media and which sites to use.
– How to connect your social media to your invites and other items for all of your connections.
– The best way to keep all of your work professional when you reach out to others on your list.
– How to make it easy for all connections to find you on social media, no matter which one you use.
– How you can start on virtual networking, no matter what industry you are in.
– And much more!
There are 10 videos in this course:
Video 01 – 3 Differences Between Virtual and In-Person Networking (Besides the Obvious!)
Video 02 – 3 Things to Do After a Virtual Networking Event
Video 03 – 5 Tips for Overcoming the Awkwardness When Virtual Networking for Business
Video 04 – 5 Tips to Prepare for a Successful Virtual Networking Event
Video 05 – 10 Tips for Growing Your Business Through Virtual Networking
Video 06 – Mastering Zoom for Virtual Networking Success
Video 07 – Tips For Snagging Introverts and Extroverts While Virtual Networking
Video 08 – Top 5 Tips to Make a Connection Online
Video 09 – Virtual Networking Explained for Businesses
Video 10 – Worst 5 Faux Pas to Avoid When Virtual Networking