Learn How to Beat Information Overload, Avoid Overwhelm, and Clear Your Mind! Learn What It Takes to Conquer Information Overload, So You Can Avoid Overwhelm, and Clear Your Mind So You Can Finally Move Forward in Your Life! Introducing: Beat Information Overload – How To Finally Beat Information Overload, Avoid Overwhelm And Have a Clearer Mind To Move Forward
This digital course includes: 10 Videos, 1 E-book, 1 Resource Guide, 1 Checklist and 1 "5 Min Online Sales Guide" and 10 Articles.
Video #1 3 Simple steps to sharpen your memory in an age of information overload
Video #2 3 Tips for managing digital information overload
Video #3 4 Easy ways to reduce information overload
Video #4 4 Techniques for beating information overload
Video #5 4 Time management tips to tackle information overload
Video #6 4 Ways for getting organized to reduce information overload
Video #7 4 Ways to deal with today’s steady stream of information
Video #8 5 steps to get your professional life organized
Video #9 5 Ways you can improve your time management skills
Video #10 Top 5 ways to conquer information overload
This guide takes you through the characteristics of a gritty person, the habits that gritty people develop, and shows you what you need to do to build your grit to leave your old life and become a successful entrepreneur and turn your dreams into reality.
– What information overload is
– The surprising history of information overload
– Understanding the enemy
– Social media’s role in information overload
– The limits of your working memory
– What information overload does to the brain
– How to overcome challenges in an information-driven world
– Why multitasking is destroying your productivity
You will greatly benefit from the lessons presented in this guide and learn everything you need to know about information overload and how to overcome it to clear your mind and move forward.
Here are just some of the many benefits that you will gain in this course:
– You’ll learn how to limit your decisions to beat information overload.
– You’ll learn how to organize your home to reduce clutter and reduce stress.
– You’ll learn the importance of organizing your social life and how doing so can help you feel less overwhelmed.
– You’ll learn how to organize your time by recognizing your limits, making time to recover, and how to time your tasks to take advantage of the natural ebbs and flows of your energy.
– You’ll discover how multitasking can be a detriment to productivity and mental health.
– You’ll be shown how to be more productive at work, by removing distractions and reducing communication overhead.
– And much more …