Discover How A Simple To Follow 15-Minutes Workout Can Help You Boost Your Health & Fitness Almost Instantly!
Find Out How This Workout Will Give You Better Results And Benefit You Tremendously in Real Life Application!
Introducing : Functional Fitness – Training Methodology For Real Life Application
Here are the things you will discover in this practical guide:
– The real reason why many people are demotivated to workout (and how this simple trick help you combat this problem)
– Why you should drop the weights & start working out with your bodyweights
– Aiming for the perfect 10/10 body? Here’s why you should drop that idea for now (Chapter One)
– Why morning working out will give you better results compared to other times in the day
– Why a 15-minutes functional exercise is better than working out for 2 hours in the gym
– 3 main benefits of doing functional fitness
– Read this if you’ve been feeling grumpy & demotivated. This simple technique will help shine positivity back in your life (Chapter 3)
– The differences between Functional Fitness & three other popular types of exercises
– Avoid these four common mistakes people make when getting started with Functional Fitness
– Is dieting the main solution for weight issues?
– Eight exercises to build your power & strength
– Why having massive strength & power will be useless without a good range of flexibility
– Three simple exercises to keep you flexible
– Tired of running up & down the stairs? If yes, you need to improve the fourth component of functional fitness
– Three simple exercises to improve your balance & endurance
Video 1: Introduction
Video 2: What Is Functional Fitness?
Video 3: Benefits Of Functional Fitness
Video 4: Functional Fitness and Other Exercises
Video 5: Common Mistakes with Functional Fitness
Video 6: The First Component of Functional Fitness: Power
Video 7: The Second Component of Functional Fitness: Strength
Video 8: The Third Component of Functional Fitness: Range of Motion
Video 9: The Fourth Component of Functional Fitness: Balance and Endurance
Video 10: Conclusion