Transition from a predominantly acid-based standard American diet (SAD) to a healthy and balanced 80/20 alkaline lifestyle. It's a way of life, and will change the way you think and feel about food. This is just part 1 of a three-part sequel starting with the healing of the body through alkaline foods and water. Later, I will discuss the importance of alkaline thoughts, breaths and emotions, and how they contribute to an overall healthy holistic life. It’s the beginning of a long treacherous, but beautiful healing journey, leading you to finally be able to live a happy, balanced and abundant life!
· Alkaline-electric grocery list
· Sea moss recipes
· Daily meal plan
· Replacements & substitute suggestions
· Tips for the best results
What You'll Learn:
· How to transition to an alkaline lifestyle with the 21Day Challenge
· The difference between alkaline and acidic-forming foods
· The benefits of an alkaline lifestyle
· How to create an 80/20 alkaline environment to eliminate illness & disease
· What to eat & what not to eat
· Which plant-based foods are good to use as replacements & substitutes for meat, diary, sugar, juice, rice, pasta, etc.
· The benefits of sea moss, the acid eliminator
· How to incorporate sea moss into your daily meals
· How to get your children and family to fall in love with healthy alkaline-electric foods
· How to achieve the best results on your health & healing journey
· The benefits of having a health coach for support & accountability
How does the Alkaline Guide help with Weight management?
- It will help you understand the importance of maintaining a healthy body weight without having to worry about calories and portion controls, by promoting a healthy elimination process. The guide walks you through a #21Day detox program to remove waste and toxic substances from the body. Once you eliminate the processed foods like pasta, bread and rice, you’ll start to see and feel a difference in the weight you carry. And although every body composition is different, this Alkaline Lifestyle Guide helps all body types to detox stored fat, leaving you with a lean summer-ready body.
How does the Alkaline Guide help with Digestive/Gastrointestinal issues?
- Foods either have an alkaline producing property or an acid producing property. The Alkaline Guide breaks down the digestive process of the stomach and encourages the 80/20 approach to an alkaline lifestyle. You will learn how it works and why certain foods don’t digest well. The knowing is what gives you power and soon you’ll intuitively start making wiser food choices that align with the natural digestive process of the human body.
How does the Alkaline Guide help with Anti-inflammatory/Immune system boost/defense mechanism?
- Studies have shown that choosing a lifestyle high in alkaline-based foods creates an internal environment that discourages the development of illness and disease. Understanding that viruses cannot thrive in an alkaline environment is the key, and the alkaline guide demonstrates the best way to maintain a healthy pH balance and breaks down the rationale behind the 80/20 alkaline approach. It also introduces you to anti-inflammatory alkaline foods that boost the immune system and build a solid defense mechanism against potential threats.
How does the Alkaline Guide help with Stress/Depression?
- Part 2 & 3 of the Alkaline Lifestyle Guide dive into the importance of your thoughts, breaths and emotions, and how they can affect your immune system and overall health. The guide emphasizes meditation as the key to finding peace, balance and true happiness. You’ll learn how to align yourself with the universe, how to use your intuition with confidence, and how to use your inner powers to manifest all of your desires. This Alkaline Guide is just the beginning of a long and beautiful healing journey, making it much easier to maintain a healthy mind, body and soul while eliminating stress and depression from your reality. It will lead you to a happy, balanced and abundant life!
Download: The Alkaline Transformation Guide (eBook) – Downloadable PDF file