The main way you can make people become aware of your company's brand, and eventually consume the products or services your company offers, is through advertising.
Facebook ads are the great way for promoting your business. It's relative low cost and the technology behind it is very powerful.
This course gives you a step by step walk-through of the different ad opportunities currently available on the Facebook ad platform. THIS COURSE INCLUDES: 1 EBOOK, 10 VIDEOS, 1 RESOURCE GUIDE, 1 MIND MAP, 1 CHEAT SHEET, 1 REPORT AND 10 ARTICLES
With this COURSE you will...
- Understand why to use Facebook Ads.
- Learn the Advantages of Facebook Advertising.
- Learn the Downside of Facebook Advertising.
- Be able to leverage its highly sophisticated 'social snooping' and 'personal profiling' technology.
- Learn step by step, the different ad opportunities currently available on the Facebook ad platform.
- And what terms like: Ad Bids, Attribution, (CPC) Cost-Per-Click, (CPM) Cost-Per-Impression, (CTR) Click-Through-Rate, Look Alike Audience and more.
- Why Choose Facebook Ads?
- The Basics You Need to Know Before Creating Your First Facebook Ad Campaign
- How Does Facebook's Ad System Operate?
- How to Get Started on Your Facebook Ad Marketing Campaign
- Create Your Facebook Page and Account
- Use the Facebook Ads Manager
- Create A Facebook Advertising Campaign
- Create Your Ad
- Monitor Your Campaign Carefully
- Effective Facebook Advertising Tips and Ideas
Make no mistake, mastering the Facebook ad advertising system is neither quick nor easy. It also isn't cheap.
You need to maximize every single second you spend trying to figure out Facebook's advertising platform. You have to make it produce value.
The good news is, if you have the right attitude and you really allow yourself to learn Facebook's ad system backwards and forwards, you gain a tremendous competitive advantage.
With this video course you will:
- Learn to produce ten times better results with Traffic Generation.
- Learn Facebook Advertising the right way.
- Leverage the highly sophisticated 'social snooping' and 'personal profiling' technology Mark Zuckerberg brought to the table.
- Learn to figuratively get in the head of your target audience.